Our COVID safety plan
At Four Frogs, the health and wellbeing of our customers and employees is always our highest priority. That’s why all our creperies have been deemed COVID safe by the NSW government. We have also implemented a strict Covid-safe plan that goes above and beyond the mandated requirements. This includes:
- Keeping a record of each employee and customer entering our venues everyday. A QR code is displayed at the entrance and on each table for a contactless registration.
- Reducing our venues capacities to comply with the 1 customer per square meter rule and no more than 10 people per table.
- Renewing our placemat menus for all clients so these menus are new and untouched by anybody else.
- Intensively cleaning all tables and chairs between each customer. We use professional cleaning products to ensure the highest level of sanitisation.
- Offering hand sanitizer to all our customers. Our team goes to each table to offer hand sanitizer to avoid contact.
- Wearing masks. All our staff members, both on the floor and in the kitchen are wearing masks.
- There is no cutlery, no water jugs, or salt and pepper on the tables.
- Take away and delivery are available for our customers to safely enjoy our galettes and crêpes at home.
Click here to see our takeaway menu.