Gift Ideas for the French Foodies
Do you have a friend or family member who loves French food? Or maybe someone who has expressed interest in learning to cook, or to make new cuisine? Or perhaps you’re just stumped on what to buy for someone who seemingly has it all! Either way, we have the perfect range of unique gifts that will thrill even the pickiest of loved ones.
Our Gift Box
Learn how to make our Crêpes at home.
The perfect way to bring your family together, our gift boxes include everything you need to make Crêpes and Galettes in the comfort of your own kitchen.
Imagine making brunch for your family on Sunday and spending quality time together after the hustle and bustle of a busy week. You can even get the kids involved, as our Circular Quay location’s head chef, Guillaume will walk you through step-by-step in a guided video.
The box includes:
- A Four Frogs tote bag
- Our house-milled Buckwheat Flour, for making Galettes, naturally gluten-free.
- Some Wheat Flour to make the perfect crêpe.
- A jar of our Homemade Salted Caramel
- A jar of our Homemade Chocolate Sauce
- A link to a step-by-step cooking videos to know how to cook the best Crêpes and Galettes at home
- Recipe and instruction cards
- $10 voucher at Four Frogs Crêperie.
The boxes are available in any of our shops, just ask our friendly staff, they’ll be happy to help!
You can even improve your box with some bottles of French cider, It’s all you need for the best treat.
More gift ideas…
You can also purchase a voucher here to dine at any Four Frogs Crêperie. This is perfect for those hard-to-buy-for loved ones and is a great way to introduce someone to our authentic Crêpes or thrill a returning customer.
Visit our locations in Lane Cove, Circular Quay, Randwick and Mosman to purchase any of these excellent gifts.