What better way to celebrate Bastille Day in Sydney than to indulge in French crepes and cider? Enjoy crepes, galettes, celebrations and more, and toast the French National Day at Four Frogs Creperie with us!
While the 14th of July is the official date of Bastille Day, the Four Frogs restaurants will be in Bastille mode all weekend long.
What is Bastille Day?
Bastille Day or “Le quatorze juillet” as it’s known as in French is the French National Day, celebrated
on 14 July each year. In France it’s formally referred to as La Fête Nationale (the National Celebration). Bastille Day commemorates the beginning of the French Revolution with the Storming of the Bastille on the 14 July 1789 – which eventually lead to the end of the monarchy and the founding of the French Republic.
Celebrate Bastille Day with Four Frogs Creperie – phone 9960 1555 for Mosman bookings and 9398 3818 for Randwick bookings.
Four Frogs @ The Rocks for Bastille Day Sydney 2014
Returning for its 4th consecutive year, the Bastille Day Sydney Celebration will take place on Saturday 12 July, from 4pm til late, at the Argyle, the Rocks, Sydney. And, Four Frogs has the pleasure of serving up our delicious crepes for the entire event!
- Event name: Bastille Day Celebration 2014
- Date: Saturday 12 July 2014
- Location: The Argyle, the Rocks, Sydney
- Time: 4pm til late
- Entry ticket: $25 per person – includes entry to the Argyle, one complimentary house drink per person from 4pm to 6pm, subject to responsible service of alcohol, access to French food, drinks, music and entertainment from 4pm til 10pm or later.
- Raffle ticket: $5 per raffle ticket – 6 amazing prizes to win including 2 flights to France with AIR FRANCE and a tropical getaway to New-Caledonia. Drawn on the night.
- French food available on the night – including cheese, saucisson and crêpes
- Ricard and Lillet pop-up bars
- French music, live jazz and French DJs
- Cancan shows
- And lots of French fun!
- More information and ticket sales for Bastille Day Sydney 2014 – online at www.bastilledaysydney.com.au
The feature image on this post was taken by Instagram user @corphine