Looking for somewhere delectably French to celebrate Bastille Day? Look no further.
Celebrate Bastille Day 2017 this July
$45 per person for champagne and crepes
Bastille Day is July 14th and is traditionally considered a symbol of the French revolution, recognising the storming of the Bastille in 1789.
Our Bastille Day menu includes:
- A glass of Mumm champagne
- A galette (savoury crepe)
- “Tartiflette” Reblochon and Swiss cheese, speck, slow-cooked onion in cider and potatoes
- Garlic and parsley snails with speck, cherry tomato and Swiss cheese
- A dessert crepe
- Crepe suzette
- Homemade poached apple with Four Frogs salted caramel sauce fired with Calvados
This menu will be available at all Four Frogs Creperie restaurants from Monday, July 10 to Sunday, July 16.