TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrant”).
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Promotion commences at 7:00am AEST on 1/02/2015 and ends at 11:59pm AEDST on 30/06/2015 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must complete either of the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. Complete the requested details in the signup form provided at Four Frogs Creperie Randwick (30 St Pauls St Randwick NSW) or Four Frogs Creperie Mosman (175 Avenue Road Mosman MSW) (including full name, address, email address, gender, preferred location, date of birth, opt in to receive enewsletter) (“Entry”). Eligible Entrants will receive only one (1) Entry into the relevant Monthly Prize Draw (defined below) for the signup form completed during the Promotional Period.
b. Complete the signup form available at www.fourfrogs.com.au (including full name, address, email address, gender, preferred location, date of birth, opt in to receive enewsletter) (“Entry”). Eligible Entrants will receive only one (1) Entry into the relevant Monthly Prize Draw (defined below) for the signup form completed during the Promotional Period.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries are not permitted.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and status of employment) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the Entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
10. There will be a draw conducted for the entries received each month of the Promotional Period (“Monthly Prize Draw”), for a total of five (5) Monthly Prize Draws. Entries into each Monthly Prize Draw will close at 11:59pm AEST on the dates outlined in the table below. Entries into each Monthly Prize Draw will open as soon as entries into the previous Monthly Prize Draw close. Each Monthly Prize Draw will be conducted at 175 Avenue Road Mosman NSW 2088 on the dates outlined in the table below. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each Monthly Prize Draw and record them in order in case an invalid or ineligible Entry is drawn. All times indicated are in AEST/AEDST, as per local NSW time. Entries in each Monthly Prize Draw will NOT be entered into any subsequent Monthly Prize Draw/s. Winners will be notified in via email within five (5) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.fourfrogs.com.au on the dates outlined in the table below.
Monthly Prize Draw Entries Close Date Draw Date & Time Publication Date
Monthly Prize Draw 1 28/02/2015 6/03/2015 10am 6/03/2015
Monthly Prize Draw 2 31/03/2015 03/04/2015 10am 03/04/2015
Monthly Prize Draw 3 30/04/2015 1/05/2015 10am 1/05/2015
Monthly Prize Draw 4 31/05/2015 05/06/2015 10am 05/06/2015
Monthly Prize Draw 5 30/06/2015 03/07/2015 10am 03/07/2015
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first one (1) valid entry drawn in Monthly Prize Draw 1 will win a $100 Four Frogs Creperie Voucher.
13. The first one (1) valid entry drawn in Monthly Prize Draw 2 will win a $100 Four Frogs Creperie Voucher.
14. The first one (1) valid entry drawn in Monthly Prize Draw 3 will win a $100 Four Frogs Creperie Voucher.
15. The first one (1) valid entry drawn in Monthly Prize Draw 4 will win a $100 Four Frogs Creperie Voucher.
16. The first one (1) valid entry drawn in Monthly Prize Draw 5 will win a $100 Four Frogs Creperie Voucher.
17. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Vouchers are not included. Any unused balance of the Vouchers will not be awarded as cash.
18. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
19. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Total prize pool value is $500
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional websites are the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all Entries submitted by that Eligible Entrant invalid.
26. Liability for any tax (other than FBT) arising out of participation in this promotion (including acceptance of a prize) is the sole responsibility of the Eligible Entrant. Eligible Entrants should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
29. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
30. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
31. The Promoter is 4 FROGS PTY LTD Limited (ABN 48 159 786 348) of 175 Avenue Road, Mosman NSW 2088, telephone (02) 9960 1555. NSW Permit No. LTPS/15/00057
- February – Alice Eller
- March – Sarah Stollman
- April – Jennie Cederholm